Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Day with Toria and Rhonda!!!

This weekend I had a great opportunity to work with Toria of Envy Photography, she is on of my new favorite people ever!! Besides having the most positive energy she is a great photog. I'm in love with just about her entire port and I so cant wait to work with her again. I met Rhonda for the first time Saturday and she is the sweetest person, I'm glad i got to work with her and can't wait till next time.
Here are a few of our shots.. and they're will be more to come!!!






Till next time!
*muah*

1 Comments:

Blogger Danny said...

Hi there ... good work with ur blog
even thought I'm not a fan of the make up .. but I liked your work and the photography shots as I had an experience with photography thing ..

I hope that u visit my blogs here .. so u might get some extra money from your blog
http://adsense-online-money.blogspot.com (u may give it a try as I did)

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home