Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oh Memorial Day

I was so bummed that I wasnt going to Miami for Mem. Day, but i got lucky and one of my best friends came to my rescue and came into town to hang with me..
I spent the whole weekend with her running around the city, visiting friends and her old co-workers. We ate alot (and my body is mad at me), I found the perfect location for my makeup artist studio, and i cant wait to get into it and make it happen.
I did find time the whole weekend to do a shoot for a new model, here's a couple of the pics below..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The shoot was a great time.. she was very fun to work with, and she actually reminds me of myself at her age *smiles* caus yea i'm getting old *winks*
The photog was also a new one, and I cant wait to work with him some more.. *shout out to Aaro Photography*

Well i'm still in need of weekend recovering so talk to you kids later


Till next time *muah*

2 Comments:

Blogger BRosa said...

Hey Rue! Ok, I know nothing about photography, but I know when I love something about it. The second pic from the top (vivid blue background) is amazing. I like the colors, they are so vibrant. The girl is gorgeous.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Raysa Rue said...

Thanks Beda.. she was fun to work with.. and let me put the crazy colors on her.. *winks*

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home